Thursday, July 16, 2015

Silicone Baking Cups - 24 Pack - 6 Vibrant Colors Review

                                               
 
 
                                                  I made meatloaf cupcakes with these tonight. No spray was needed and they popped right out. My husband was happy because he didn't have to clean the pan because usually when I make them the pan is disgusting. I am excited to bake more with these and find new recipes to try out. Love the bright colors and when my son helps me we practice his colors. Fits perfectly in the muffin pan. They are easy to clean just throw in the dishwasher no soaking needed. I did receive this free for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Premium Simple Baker silicone baking cups are BPA Free and made with eco-friendly silicone
  • 100% Pure food grade silicone cups are non-stick, stain resistant, and dishwasher safe
  • Baking cup set comes in 6 vibrant colors - pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - 4 cups of each color - 24 total -
  • Cups are heat resistant to 475°, and each cup measures 2-5/8 inch in diameter by 1.25 inch tall and holds 2.5 fluid ounces
  • The Simple Baker is a Trademark of Sunshine Ventures, LLC and is exclusively distributed by Sunshine Ventures, LLC. No other sellers are permitted to sell under The Simple Baker brand.
  •  
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment