Thursday, February 19, 2015

Insta Natural Eye Gel, Eye serum, and Retinol Moisturizer


                                        Intsa Natural


      Youth Express Eye Gel, Youth Express Eye Serum, Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer

                                                        http://www.InstaNatural.com
            I was really excited to try and review some great products from Insta Natural. The first product I am going to discuss is the Youth Express Eye Gel. This is a 1.7 fl oz pump bottle that you dab gently around your eyes. I use the finger next to the pinky to apply this, I heard this finger applies cream with the gentlest touch. Some ingredients this is enriched with are Plant stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E, and Jojoba oil. An interesting thing I learned about was Plant Stem Cells enhance its strength to protect against sun damage and other external aggressors. I have dark circles but they are hereditary so I wasn't expecting this to help with them but this did help with my eye bags, light crows feet, and fine lines. This product really targeted my saggy and puffy eyes. I always say I am going to go to sleep early like everyone else but there is always something to do. Being a mom of 2 and a husband that works 2nd shift I am up late most nights and wake early for work. So believe me when I say I need some work around my eyes. So I apply the eye gel at night and in the morning to look alive I have been using this for a week now and will continue to use because so far its working.
Check out their website below-
http://instanatural.com/collections/skin-care/products/youth-express-eye-gel

Or purchase here on amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Youth-Express-Ultimate-Treatment/dp/B00KCFAZTE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424401597&sr=8-1&keywords=instanatural

Next is the Youth Express Eye Serum this 1fl oz dropper top glass bottle is packed with everything your eyes need. Some ingredients in this are Vitamin C, Kojic Acid, Passion Flower, Caffeine, and much more. It does have an orange tint to the serum so don't be shocked.This is the dynamic duo for your eyes! With this polar vortex that everyone is dealing with my skin would be dry and dull if I wasn't using this. I apply this after I use the eye gel. This serum has caffeine I think of this as coffee for my eyes. This reduces my puffy eyes so they don't look so tired. I only use this in the morning because I am afraid of putting to much product around my eyes. Sometimes I find that I get clogged pores if I use to much product around my eyes. So far this system has been working for me. This doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. It also absorbs fast into my skin so I don't have to wait forever to apply my makeup. I am looking forward to continue my skincare routine with Insta Natural's products.

http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Serum-Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles/dp/B00Q306R4O/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1424401681&sr=8-9&keywords=instanatural



Last is the Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer which comes in a 3.4fl oz pump bottle. This has 2.5% Rentinol, Shea Butter, Green Tea and other amazing ingredients. I like this moisturizer it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I don't have a huge problem with breakouts or wrinkles but hope this will help to prevent both. I can't really say this has made a difference to my skin because its looking pretty good right now to begin with. I do have to say this is very moisturizing and has a nice scent to it. I only apply this at night and avoid my eyes because I feel I use enough products around my eyes. The reason I use this only at night is because I read that Retinol may make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Retinol-Moisturizer-Cream-Hyaluronic/dp/B00Q5ERAWQ/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1424401738&sr=8-6&keywords=instanatural

This was Powered by BrandBacker
Thank you for the opportunity to review these great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment