Friday, February 13, 2015

Get ready for Valentines Day

So before my kids I never really got into Holidays except for Halloween. When you have kids I feel like you want to make them exciting and look forward to them. My husband and I trade off planning Valentines Day and this year its my year. The next 2 posts will be about how we celebrated the weekend.
I am the only female in the house so I thought it would be fun to have a spa weekend. I don't know how fun the boys and my husband will feel about that but I will have fun torturing them. Tonight is Friday and it was all about me so that the rest of the weekend can be about them. Here is how I got ready and some new and favorites products I used before the big weekend.
First is the bath and in mine I used this new product it is mommys Bliss-sweet slumber baby wash. I am loving the smell of this with lavender, chamomile & ylang ylang. You don't get many bubbles but it is worth for the soothing and relaxing effects it has on you.  This is a 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo, & bubble bath. I received this from a website called Moms Meet. This website offers samples and full size products to share with family and friends.
http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/join/

Here is a link if interested              Next was to tackle my face. I have my trying out a new face sponge its called a Konjac cleansing sponge. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and so far I am liking it. I don't know if I am going to put away my Clarisonic mia 2 yet but it has been fun to try this out. When you first use this it very hard and you have to soak it in water to soften. You wouldn't think because of how soft it is that it would exfoliate but it does and makes you skin feel amazing.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LTEBEYC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Now its face mask time! I like to use a face mask at least once a week twice if my skin is dull or feeling blah. Tonight I used one from Insta Natural a Dead Sea Mud Mask. I like the results from this mask put applying it is tricking. I will have a blog post soon where I will go into more detail about this product.
I am a self tan junkie and it has taken me years and many products to find my holy grail products. I do use a scrub before tanning and if you would like a more detail of my self tanning process leave a comment below and I will write a post about that. The tanning lotion I use is Sun Laboratories in very dark. Don't be afraid by the name. I am very fair and it turns out perfect it gives you just enough color that your skin looks glowing. Sometimes like this weekend I wanted a little more color so I used Fake bake with a tanning mit after.
Now my nails! I am a Jamberry consultant so of course that's what I used on my fingers. On my toes I wanted a solid color so I used my favorite brand Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 370 Uptempo Plum.
On my nails I used A937 Puppy Love and A917 Mad Mod for my accent nails. This are very easy to use and last up to 2 weeks. They come in many colors and patterns perfect to get those pinterest looks without the fail pictures after. Here is a link to my webpage if you want to take a look at some.
 

 



Check back Sunday to see the rest of Valentines weekend at the Baur's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment