Saturday, February 21, 2015

Insta Natural Reveiw Dead Sea Mask, Youth Expres, and Retinol Serum

 

Insta Natural

First product I am going to review is the Dead Sea Mud Mask. This is 16oz of all natural detoxifier and purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. Some ingredients in this mask are shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera, calendula, and hickory bark extract. This is also vegan and cruelty free. I use a mask once a week sometimes more if my skin is looking a little dull or I have a breakout. I have used this three times and so far I am liking the results. First let me tell you do not try and apply this while taking a bath. It has a very slippery feel to the product and doesn't apply good with a wet face and wet hands. This applies best with a dry face and hands which I found out when I was taking a picture for the blog.
It says its a mud but I feel its more like a gel. So after you apply I leave it on for 10-15 min I can tell when its dry because it gets itchy in spot. It rinses off very easy with warm water. After you pat dry your face you will be shocked at how smooth your face will look. It makes my pores very small and it feels squeaky clean. This is my new favorite mask.

Check it out here-
http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask
or here on amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Natural-Holistic-Detoxifier-Purifier/dp/B00OPCHAB6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424584371&sr=8-2&keywords=dead+sea+mask

Next is the  Youth Express Night Serum this comes in a 3.4fl oz pump bottle. It is made in the USA and cruelty free which I love. I enjoy all of Insta Naturals pump bottles it has a stopper in the pump that I reuse not sure if your supposed to. Its nice to prevent any left over product to drip out. This is a thick white moisturizer that is a perfect anti-aging & hydrating solution. This has lessened the appearance of my red marks left behind from my last breakout. Also helps after I use my derma roller. Now is the time to check this out if only for the dryness caused from the season. Its very moisturizing
Look here for more information-
http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Professional-Formula-Express-Hydrates/dp/B00OHXPMCM/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1424585440&sr=1-1&keywords=insta+night


                                             Last is the Retinol Serum which comes in a 1 fl oz dropper top glass bottle. I have only been using this for a week but so far I like. The only thing I feel that its doing is firming my skin. That's not bad for only using for a week. This says it can be worn day and night but I thought I read retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun so I only use at night. It absorbs quickly in the skin and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment