Sunday, February 8, 2015

Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review



The Clarigenics Difference

- Filled with skin-essential Vitamins C and E
- Potent botanicals, including Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, Geranium Oil, and Green Tea
- Manufactured in the USA - FDA and GMP certified
- Environmentally friendly - no dioxanes, parabens, or animal testing
Apply Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum once in the morning and again at night. Clarigenics natural skin care products require only a small amount to be effective. Provides anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits for all skin types and conditions, including acne, dry or oily skin, and eczema. Follow with a quality moisturizer. Expect to see more vibrant skin the first day, with even more significant improvement in the first month.

Directions
Wash and dry your face. Apply a thin coating of Clarigenics Hyaluronic Acid Serum over your face and the backs of your hands. Avoid contact with eyes. After the serum has dried, follow with a high quality moisturizer.

The Best Skin Care Guarantee In The World

If within 365 days you are not 100% satisfied, we'll provide a full, no questions asked refund

Side Note:
I love testing out new products but from time to time I get a little overwhelmed with skincare products so I ask family and friends to try them out so I can give readers and companies an honest review. There is a lot of ladies in my circle and most are willing to try out things for me because they love free skincare and don't want to start a blog. So here is my friends review in her words.
The Review:
I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed decent results. I have oily skin and was scared to try a serum thinking it would make my skin oilier. After looking this up I was happy to find out this helps with oily skin. Leaves my skin feeling soft and my moisturizer seems to absorb faster after using it. Also I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Great product.

Get it here on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Acid-Serum-Moisturizer-Proprietary/dp/B00HMTU9Q2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423455821&sr=8-1&keywords=clarigenics

No comments:

Post a Comment