Monday, September 28, 2015

Pure 5:2 Transformation in 21 days



                                      I like this book and it made me think about my way I have been eating. It helped me get motivated again to restart my weight loss challenge. I struggle with emotional eating and this helped me figure out when I was hungry and when I'm just bored. Below is the Book description and the company website and the amazon link.

PURE 5:2 presents timeless information taking you to the root of healthy eating using Intermittent Fasting, Intuitive Eating and Raw Food Cuisine for life changing results. PURE stands for Phytochemicals, Unprocessed, Raw and Enzyme-rich foods. If you are interested in intermittent fasting for anti-aging, maximum vitality and healthy weight loss this book is an invaluable resource. Whether you are a Paleo, raw foodist, gluten and dairy free, vegan, low-carb or vegetarian the information, recipes, and Intuitive Eating coaching in this book will take you to a wholesome new level.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CID03VI?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title

http://purehealthyway.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment