Monday, January 5, 2015

Havens Arc Argan oil Review

                                                               Review Time     
                                                   Havens Arc Argan Oil is helping me get through the winter.  This product shocked me with all of it uses and it works!  I have used other name brand argan oil which costs twice as much and I will never go back.  This product is just as good or I would say a little better.  I mainly use this product on my hair.  My hair is dry and frizzy from coloring and styling tools.  I use a couple of drops every night on the ends of my hair.  Sometimes I will rub some on my scalp to help my dandruff but I noticed if I add it to often my growth can get a little greasy.  My hair has never looked so good it looks shiny and moisturized.  Another use for argan oil is for hands and body.  I don't use it all the time but in the winter right now I am using it once a week and is making my skin glow.   It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy it absorbs quick and leaves soft.  I will always have this in my medicine cabinet.  
Here is a link to purchase it yourself:
 
Here is a little information from the company:
 
• ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Extra virgin Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
  • • MULTIPURPOSE OIL: Apply directly onto the skin and hair; or mix with your favorite lotion or other essential oils for homemade moisturizer treatment
  • • GET RADIANT GLOWING COMPLEXION & HAIR: This moroccan Argan Oil is Perfect for All Skin Conditions; Especially Dry Skin, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and More. Your skin and hair will be instantly nourished and revitalized!
  • • FAST ABSORBING & LONG LASTING: Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky
  • • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Havens Arc backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment